Xavier “Prodigy” Williams | 16 | Enhanced Agility | Orphea | FC: Craig Crippen Prodigy from Mindless Behavior
✖ Personality and facts
- He is a perfect gentleman. He would respect a woman and cherish her and is honestly one of he best guys a girl could ask for; however he is single and looking.
- Xavier’s nickname is linked to his power. It was given to him by his best friends when they saw him dance and heard him sing. He became the lead singer in their group.
- Xavier’s best friends and band mates are Shawn Perez, Chris September, and Tyler Wilson.
- Their “band” name is Mindless Behavior (Courtesy of Alexis who originally used it as an insult).
- All the boys are protective towards themselves and each other’s siblings. (So far, only Alexis attends this school).
- Xavier and the rest of the boys were the ones to find Alexis tied naked to her bed with cuts and bruises the day of the “incident”.
- Xavier and his friends are like a little family and they all love and care for each other. However at school they are seen kind of like a gang of friends.
- The boys have a mutual enemy: Jason Carter.
Xavier is single.
✖ Character’s Story
His parents have always loved and supported him and he couldn’t love them more. They are both pretty religious so Xavier grew up in a pious environment. However, that didn’t make him a saint. Xavier was like any other boy with hormones who would watch porn and do whatever it is boys do. He was a normal teenager and not the bible-thumping, nun-loving, religious teen people thought he was. When he was pretty young, he moved to LA where he met the boys and Alexis. He met the other boy’s siblings too but because of how protective Tyler was, she was often with them. The reason the five of them grew so close is because they knew each other’s dark secrets. Xavier are now reunited in a school for people with tremendous abilities and honestly, he couldn’t fit in more.
✖ Power: Enhanced Agility
This power allows him to be extremely agile which relatively enhances his reflexes as well.
- Tyler Wilson (Childhood/ Best Friend)
- Shawn Perez (Childhood/ Best Friend)
- Chris September (Childhood/ Best Friend)
- Alexis Wilson (Childhood Friend / Tyler’s little sister)
- Jason Carter (Enemy)